Monday, October 26th :
- ROE program in Mrs Buxton’s class at 11:30
Tuesday, October 27th :
- October 27th: Well Ahead co-design session at Don Ross Secondary from 5 – 8:30
- ROE program in Mrs Buxton’s class mother baby visit at 11:30
Wednesday, October 28th :
- Mrs. Mackenzie meeting with Superintendent L. McCullough from 10:30 to noon at school
- Well Ahead invite session from 9 – 3 in the library; library is closed for book exchange
Thursday, October 29th:
- SBT meeting at 8:10
- Mrs. Mackenzie and Mr. Matheson at Leadership meeting TTIC to be announced.
Friday, October 30th:
- Halloween celebrations on October 30th – activities such as costume parade, separate sock hops for primary and intermediate students, and other fun activities are being planned. Stay tuned for more details!
Future What’s Happening events after November 2nd…
Tuesday, November 3rd
- Kindergarten screening – hearing, vision and dental
Wednesday, November 4th
- Staff meeting at 3:15
Friday, November 6th
- District Implementation day-school not in session
Tuesday, November 10th
- Remembrance day ceremony at 10:50 in the gym. Parents and caregivers welcomed.
Wednesday, November 18th
- PAC meeting, at 9 am in the library